NINGXIA QIYUAN PHARMACEUTICAL CO.,LTD.
Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was established in January 2001, which was constructed by the original state-owned enterprise Ningxia Pharmaceutical Factory and Ningxia Traditional Chinese Medicine Factory. After nearly 20 years of unremitting efforts, the company has now developed into modern large-scale comprehensive biopharmaceutical companies with domestic and foreign countries.
The company relies on Ningxia to develop biopharmaceutical regional advantages, vigorously develop antibiotics, vitamin raw materials, corn deep processing, production. The company's tetracycline raw materials series products are one of the three major suppliers of exclusive varieties, erythromycin raw materials and their synthetic products, and the vitamin C series products have occupied the domestic and foreign markets with their size and quality.
The company is listed as a national high-tech enterprise, the company's technical center is a national enterprise technology center. Erythromycin and tetracycline of erythromycin and hydrochloride passed the US FDA, European COS and Eugmp certification, and the official quality audit of Multiple countries such as India, Japan. The company's vitamin C products passed international food certification, such as Halal, Kosher et al. The company's products are in Europe, South America, Africa, Southeast Asia, etc. dozens of countries and regions. The company 's "Kaiyuan" registered trademark has been identified as "Ningxia Famous Trademark" by the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Industry and Commerce Administration.
The company won many times awardly won the title of "AAA Credit Pharmaceutical Enterprises", Autonomous Region "AAA Tax Tax Credit Unit", National, Autonomous Region, Yinchuan City "Kee Contract Heavy Credit Enterprise".
During the "14th Five-Year Plan" period, the company will revolve around the "stable, adjustment, excellent, special, Yi" business form, further integrate factors, adjust the structure, improve work efficiency, improve product quality, and give full play to region, scale, system advantage, continue Do excellent strength, make greater contributions to the development of Ningxia's biomedical characteristics and human health!
NINGXIA QIYUAN CHINESE MEDICINE CO.,LTD.
Ningxia Qiyuan Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Qiyuan. It is a national-level high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research and production. The company has advanced production and testing equipment, and a complete quality assurance system. The company has an autonomous region-level enterprise. Technology center, the company as a whole has passed the national new version of GMP certification. After years of continuous technological progress and development, it has become the largest manufacturer of preparations in the pharmaceutical industry in the region. "Qiyuan" brand products enjoy a good reputation and credibility in the market.
Qiyuan Chinese Medicine currently has 245 employees, including 110 pharmacy professionals and 8 licensed pharmacists. In 2018, it achieved sales revenue of 113 million yuan. The company's characteristic products include Jinlian Qingre Granules, Hawthorn Extract Lipid-lowering Tablets, Qi Rong Tablets, Jin Jingkang, Matrine Suppositories, Qi Sheng Capsules, Fuxin Tablets, Liuwei Dihuang Pills, Xiaoshi Jianwei Tablets, etc. Among them, Jinlian Qingre Granules and Jinlian Qingre Capsules are exclusively produced medicines. The national protected varieties of traditional Chinese medicines and Ningxia famous brand products are listed as national reserve drugs that are urgently needed for public health accidents, major disasters, and epidemics due to their remarkable efficacy. The sales of specialty preparation products radiate 28 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the country.
The company is a "little giant" enterprise in Yinchuan City and an advanced tax payment enterprise at the autonomous region level. For many consecutive years, it has been awarded the title of "Contract-honoring and Credit-keeping" Enterprise at the national, district and municipal levels, "Yinchuan Social Insurance Credit Unit", and "High-tech Enterprise".
NINGXIA QIYUAN MEDICINE CO.,LTD.
Ningxia Qiyuan Medicine Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Qiyuan. It integrates pharmaceutical distribution, wholesale, and retail chains. It is a national contract-abiding and trustworthy unit and an autonomous region’s tax-paying credit unit. It has opened 9 directly-operated chain pharmacies in the region . There are 110 employees, including 71 medical professionals, accounting for 63% of the total number, and 10 licensed pharmacists.
The company mainly deals in Chinese patent medicines, Chinese medicinal materials, Chinese herbal medicines, chemical raw materials and their preparations, antibiotics and their preparations, biochemical drugs, biological products, second-class psychotropic drugs, anabolic preparations and peptide hormones, medical devices, etc. In 2018, it achieved sales revenue of 65 million yuan. There are 12 existing delivery vehicles (including 1 refrigerated vehicle); the distribution warehouse area with self-owned property rights is 7,336 square meters (including 80 cubic meters of cold storage), with room temperature storage, shade storage, cold storage, traditional Chinese medicine decoction storage, and medical equipment Storage and maintenance conditions for all kinds of medicines, equipment and medical consumables, etc. The company has a sound quality management system and a complete system. It has passed the new version of GSP certification in 2014. The warehousing facilities are complete and equipped with automatic temperature and humidity monitoring system, automatic temperature control and humidification equipment, all-round electronic monitoring system, etc. A professional distribution management information platform integrating distribution, warehousing, finance and GSP has been established, which has greatly improved the level of corporate management. The company has a complete information management system, which can realize the entire quality control of drug purchase, storage, and sales. The company was rated as "2018 Yinchuan City Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Work Advanced Group" and "Ningxia Pharmaceutical Industry Association-Vice President Unit".
NINGXIA YUYUAN BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Ningxia Yuyuan Biological Technology Co., Ltd. was registered and established in October 2014. (Yuyuan Biological for short) is a wholly-owned subsidiary invested and established by Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. with a registered capital of 20 million yuan. It is mainly engaged in deep processing of corn A high-tech biochemical enterprise. The main products are starch (starch milk), glucose (liquid sugar), sorbitol and its by-product corn gluten meal, corn germ, corn husk, corn syrup; soybean meal powder, soybean meal powder; hydrogen gas, etc.
The company introduced international leading technology and invested more than 200 million yuan to build 200,000 tons of starch production lines, 150,000 tons of glucose production lines, 50,000 tons of sorbitol production lines and an annual output of 750,000 cubic meters of hydrogen filling stations. It adopts automated equipment, advanced production technology, sophisticated testing equipment and perfect quality assurance system. Adhering to the quality management concept of "products in hand, quality in heart", it has won high recognition and reputation from customers with its excellent quality and excellent service.
Traveling far away must be self-conscious, and the pursuit is endless. With the business philosophy of "building reputation, improving efficiency, increasing efficiency, and sustainability", the company continuously optimizes product structure, extends the industrial chain, and increases product value-added innovation and development ideas, and sincerely cooperates with customers for a win-win situation and creates brilliance.
Care Staff, Advocate Innovation
Business can Sustain, Employees can Achieve
R&D of Drug
Product in Hand, Quality in Mind
Care for Health, Improve the Quality of Life
Create better products, Do a good job in health industry
Feedback Valuable Opinions
Sincere Service for You
1. In May 1967, the construction of Ningxia Pharmaceutical Factory started.
2. In February 1969, Xi'an Pharmaceutical Factory sent 40 key production technicians including Zhang Yushan into the factory for support.
3. In October 1979, the trademark "Ningyao" was officially registered in the State Administration for Industry and Commerce. In the same year, comprehensive quality management was implemented.
4. In August 1981, "Ningyao" was awarded the title of "Famous Trademark" by the Autonomous Region Administration for Industry and Commerce.
5. In November 1982, the enterprise implemented the "Ningxia Pharmaceutical Standards" (1981 edition) promulgated by the District Health Bureau.
6. In April 1986, the company began to implement the 1985 version of the new pharmacopoeia.
7. On November 25, 1989, the enterprise was recognized as the first-level enterprise of the autonomous region.1967~1989 Planned economy period
1. In May 1990, a tetracycline production line with an annual output of 100 tons was completed.
2. In 1996, the first phase of the 600-ton "four-salt" technological transformation project was completed and put into production.
3. In 1997, the second phase of the 200-ton "four-salt" expansion technological transformation project was completed and put into production.
4. In December 1998, the company's "Ningyao" trademark was recognized as the third "Ningxia Famous Trademark" by the Autonomous Region Administration for Industry and Commerce.
5. In June 1999, the third phase of the 600-ton "four-salt" technical transformation project was completed and put into production, realizing the "triple jump" of tetracycline hydrochloride, the largest in Ningxia, the largest in China, and the largest in the world.
1. On January 22, 2001, Ningxia Pharmaceutical Factory was restructured and officially registered as: Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
2. On February 28, 2001, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. merged and reorganized with Ningxia Traditional Chinese Medicine Factory. In the same year, the company invested 100 million yuan to build a 23,000 square meter modern preparation drug production and marketing base in Yinchuan High-tech Development Zone. .
3. On October 29, 2001, the company invested in the establishment of "Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.".
4. On March 25, 2002, the company registered and established "Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd.".
5. In April 2003, the company acquired 1,286 acres of land in Wangyuan Industrial Park and invested 560 million yuan to build a technical transformation project with an annual output of 2000 tons of erythromycin series products, which was completed and put into operation on September 26, 2004.
On January 22, 2001, Qiyuan Pharmaceutical was established
Qiyuan Pharmaceutical's predecessor was Ningxia Pharmaceutical Factory. The factory was founded in May 1967. Due to the constraints of the planned economic system, the company was basically in a stagnant situation during the two decades before the reform and opening up. Relying on the planned economy "catering" to barely survive, business operations are struggling.
In December 1995, the company's decision-making team headed by Hu Jidong reviewed the current situation, took corporate development as its responsibility, led all employees, determined to carry out corporate reforms, boldly and continuously carried out technological transformation, and successively carried out a phase of 600 tons of "four salts" Technological transformation projects, the second-phase 200-ton "four-salt" expansion technological transformation project, and the third-stage 600-ton "four-salt" technological transformation project and other technological transformations have realized the largest enterprise tetracycline hydrochloride in Ningxia—the largest in China—the largest in the world The "triple jump" laid the foundation for the rapid development of the enterprise.
In January 2001, Ningxia Pharmaceutical Factory was restructured and its name was newly registered as Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The following month, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. merged and reorganized with Ningxia Traditional Chinese Medicine Factory by way of capital increase and share expansion. At the beginning of the restructuring and reorganization, the company has successively invested in a new 23,000-square-meter modern preparation and drug production and marketing base, 2,800 tons of erythromycin and 4,000 tons of tetracycline hydrochloride in the first phase of the project.
1. In January 2005, the company's registered trademarks of "Qiyuan", "Ningyao" and "Yinyao" were recognized as the 5th "Ningxia Famous Brand" by the Autonomous Region Administration for Industry and Commerce.
2. In May 2005, the company was listed as an honorary unit in the 2004-2005 "National Honest Unit Honor List" by the "National Honest Unit Honor List" activity office of the News Information Center of People's Daily.
3. During 2005-2012, the company invested 150 million yuan to introduce imported metal film equipment to replace the original plate and frame equipment, which solved the problem of zinc in bacteria residues, reduced the amount of bacteria residues produced, and treated waste residues from the source.
4. From 2012 to 2014, the company invested a total of 30 million yuan in two phases, and adopted anaerobic digestion to treat the pesticide residues in a harmless manner, which solved the long-term peculiar smell generated during the drying of pesticide residues or spraying fertilizer.
5. In 2006, the company invested 470 million yuan to build the second phase of 2,800 tons of erythromycin (including self-provided power plants).
6. In January 2006, the company's technology center was identified as a national enterprise technology center by the Ministry of Science and Technology. In June, the company was approved by the Ministry of Personnel to establish a post-doctoral workstation in the enterprise.
7. In December 2006, the company's raw material erythromycin passed the GMP certification of the State Food and Drug Administration.
8. In 2007, the company successively invested 110 million yuan to build the first phase of the 400,000 tons corn starch and glucose project (200,000 tons of starch, 150,000 tons of glucose).
9. On May 31, 2007, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was changed to Ningxia Qiyuan Sinopharm Co., Ltd.
10. In May 2008, the company was awarded the title of "Model Worker's Home" by the Autonomous Region Federation of Trade Unions.
11. In July 2008, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region’s Leading Group for the Implementation of Trademark Strategy identified the "Qiyuan" brand as the sixth Ningxia famous trademark.
12. In December 2008, "'Qiyuan' Brand Jinlian Qingre Granules" produced by Ningxia Qiyuan Sinopharm Co., Ltd. won the title of "Ningxia Famous Brand".
13. From January 2008 to October 2011, the company built 18 wastewater treatment reactors (volume 36110 cubic meters), 91,000 cubic meters of aerobic aeration tanks, 15,000 cubic meters of secondary sedimentation tanks, and others in three phases. The matching pool is 22,000 cubic meters, which ensures that the company's wastewater discharges up to the standard.
14. In March 2009, Jinlian Qingre Capsules formally obtained the "Certificate of Invention Patent" from the State Intellectual Property Office. This is our company's first product with completely independent intellectual property rights.From 2005 to 2010, steady development
1. In January 2011, the enterprise's 300T azithromycin project commissioned.
2. From 2010 to 2014, the company invested more than 5 million yuan to cover the adjustment tank, hydrolysis acidification tank, anaerobic tank, etc. of the sewage treatment station; invested 800,000 yuan to recycle all the sterilization and exhaust gas of the fermentation workshop .
3. In 2012, the company invested 80 million yuan to build 8 sets of 11,000 cubic meters anaerobic digestion tanks to treat waste slag, and comprehensively use the waste slag; invested 7 million yuan to build a new boiler desulfurization project. After stable trial operation in 2013, Passed the acceptance of the environmental protection department.
4. In January 2013, the company successively invested 136.53 million yuan in the construction of sorbitol project and VC extraction project.
5. In April 2013, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd. was renamed Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
6. On October 16, 2014, the company registered and established Ningxia Yuyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
7. In November 2014, the company's clarithromycin project was commissioned.
8. In 2014, the company invested 18 million yuan to complete the boiler smoke and dust upgrading transformation project, adopting electric dust removal + water film dust removal technology for advanced flue gas treatment to ensure that the flue gas emission standards after the upgrade; investment 17.6 million yuan, completed The boiler flue gas denitrification project ensures that the enterprise's nitrogen oxide emissions meet the standards.
9. In 2014, the company invested 4 million yuan to build two 11,000 cubic meters of emergency emergency storage tanks (maintenance tanks), which eliminated potential environmental safety hazards caused by the leakage of existing anaerobic tanks.
10. In 2015, the company invested 96 million yuan to adopt nanofiltration membrane + MBR membrane + MVR falling film evaporator technology for advanced sewage treatment and high salt water recovery.
11. In 2017, the company invested 35 million yuan to independently design and complete 9 types of odor control and renovation projects, mainly sealing the tanks and pools of the workshop, and adding odor control equipment and facilities.
After the completion of the first phase of the erythromycin project, the company invested in the second phase of the erythromycin project (including self-provided power plants) and 200,000 tons of starch and 150,000 tons of glucose projects, which gradually expanded the company's production scale. At the same time, environmental protection was strengthened to solve the problem of zinc in bacterial residues and ensure that wastewater discharges up to standards.
The company continued to expand its production scale and invested in new azithromycin projects, clarithromycin projects and VC extraction projects. At the same time, we will further strengthen environmental governance to ensure that the "three wastes" meet the emission standards.